Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Walk Down Willie Mae Lane.....

Today I decided to take you for a walk with me...:) My mama and I have been trying to get back into the routine of walking a couple miles every evening and these are some of the things I usually see. First up is my sister's beautiful camelia....the blooms are huge! It is a different variety than mine. I want to get one like it! So pretty...:) 


This is mama's angel wing begonia. Isn't it gorgeous?


This is heading out for our walk....yes, I live in the woods!


This is heading back home at the beginning of Willie Mae Lane...:) It is 1/2 mile long, so we walk to the end and keep going on some other roads to get our two miles in!


These are just some pretty pictures of the sun starting to set on our way home.



A sweet little bloom on my cousin's fence.


One of my aunt and uncle's cows.


A squirrel nest up in the top of a tree.


More cows...:)


I love living in the country...there's nothing like it! I hope you enjoyed the walk with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....