Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Walk With Me Wednesday!



This is what greeted me at my door when I got home from work today. Isn't it beautiful? 
I decided to take you along for another one of my walks! You may already know that I live in the country and I walk with my sweet mama and favorite aunt almost every day! We usually do about 2 miles and it's always the same path, but I manage to see beautiful and sometimes new things along the way! 
Here are some pictures of nature's beauty that I saw today.....

Pine Tree blooms
More pine tree blooms...
Pretty wild vine
Close-up of the blooms....:) So sweet!
Redbud Tree in bloom
Fallen squirrel nest
Sparkleberry Bush blooms
Sparkleberries
Palmetto Bushes
Sun going down...:)
Tree growing around fallen tree.
My aunt and uncle's cows

Well, I hope you enjoyed the walk. I absolutely love nature and can always find something beautiful on my walks! As always.....

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Makes me wish I was there instead of here in our wet, cold rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marla! We have had some beautiful weather lately...but the rain is blowing in tonight, followed by a cold front. Not looking forward to it, but I am thankful we've had a mild winter so far!

      Vicky

      Delete

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....