Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

My Gallery Wall...

 I don't know about you, but I just love all the gallery walls I've been seeing in blogland and on Pinterest. A few weeks ago, I put together my attempt at a gallery wall. I just added this mirror to it today. I bought the H at Hobby Lobby for $5...it was %50 off. I already had the cross and other items. I need to update pictures of my kids....these are a few years old! 
What do you think?

The green mirror stated out as a clock. My sister found it at a yard sale for $1 and just knew I would love it! Well....she was right, I fell instantly in love! Here is a instagram picture of the transformation. What do you think? I just love it...:)


Here are a couple different views.... love the shadow it casts on the wall. 



So...do you have a gallery wall? I'd love to see it if you do! I hope to add things to mine along and along....it's a work in progress. Well, I'm headed to work today....really not ready to go back, I'm such a homebody! I am looking forward to seeing all my co-workers though! I work with some amazing folks...:) I'm ready to see my sweet 5th graders too....but I won't see them until Tuesday. Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I happened to see your comment over at Shabby Creek Cottage (uh-oh...now I'm wondering if I have the name right) and clicked on your blog cuz I liked the name! And now I think you'll be stuck with me! I'm crazy about that clock/mirror! I've seen them before on my thrifting trips, and never thought to do something like this! THAT'S why I'm a stalker, not a blogger! Thanks so much and I'll be "seeing" ya! Dona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Dona! I was a stalker for years before I decided to try my hand at it! I needed to be able to share my passion for thrifting with others like myself! Not everyone gets excited about finding treasures as I do! Please do come back and visit...:)

      Vicky

      Delete

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....