Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mirror, Mirror On the Wall....

I don't know about you, but I just love mirrors! I find really cool mirrors while thrifting and I have a hard time walking away from them. Here are a few of my favorites! First up is my newest, old mirror. You can read more about it here! Anywho, I love how this one turned out....I had a vision and it turned out like I hoped it would! The color is represented best in the top picture.








Below are the before pictures....big transformation, right?



Next up is my clothespin mirror. You can see more about it here. It is hanging in my laundry room. It turned out really cute...:)


This is before.....another big transformation!


I posted about the next one here. I love this one too! 


And here is the before and during transformation pictures of the green mirror!


This one hangs in my craft room. I love these mirrors with all the details, and they paint so easily! This one was painted white when I bought it, so i didn't have to repaint it, but I am sure it will eventually get a paint job! 


This last mirror is the one that started my obsession! I bought it for $10 and absolutely love it. I was an ugly gold color when I got it and I painted it red. It hangs in my living room....for now. I move things around a lot! I am sure it will be a different color one day as well, but for now I am loving it red....:) Unfortunately I don;t have a before picture of this one...



I hope you enjoyed looking at my mirrors! I have less than $50 in all of them and that is including the paint! Now bad if I do say so myself...:) So, do you collect mirrors too? Let me know if you do, or have a comment about any of mine! 

TDC Before and After

I'm linking up with Thrifty Decor Chick and The Shabby Creek Cottage this Thursday!
Thanks for the visit and as always.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....