Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Before & After...Revolving Bin

As promised in yesterday's post, I am here today sharing the item I purchased at Harbor Freight.
Here's the box it came in....a revolving bin.


Only a million pieces to put together...lol! Fortunately, I have always enjoyed assembling things.


Here it is in all it's glory! Two trays have three compartments and the other two have six each.


I painted it white.


Here it is inside on my craft room desk. The paint made a huge difference!


Here it is loaded with some of my crafting supplies.


I used two of my Fire King cups to hold small tags.


I put all my tags in the trays as well as a few other items.


I still have a few empty slots to fill up. Here's a view from the top.


Here it is in place on my desk. I was able to move a few smaller items that were containing these supplies. I like this much better.It is a great storage piece! 
I thought it was a really great deal at $19.99!


I also painted a couple of my other recent thrifty finds. 
The details of the scroll designs shows up much better in white.


I don't think I ever shared this little cup I bought for $0.50 a few weeks ago. I thought it was just adorable and of course, I loved the color! I had carried the cup into my craft room earlier with a few walnuts in it that I was snacking on and while it was sitting there, I decided to try using it in the organizer, but it's chunky size didn't work out too well. Oh well, I'll just keep using it in the kitchen.


Well, I really should be heading to bed soon. This time change has thrown me off! I hope you all have a wonderful week. I have another busy one, but it's ok! I have a five day week this week and a four day week next week at work and then I'm off for 10 straight days!!! 
Not that I'm counting down the days or anything...lol!

Until next time....

9 comments:

  1. A great item and you've got a wonderful way to use it! Organization is always important, and it will help so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky that is a great organizational item and it is so cute in white! I might have to think about this but can you come over and put it together for me?? LOL!
    The mug is so cute!!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Vicky!
    I love this idea of the revolving bin! I want one! You sure do know how to come up with some C-U-T-E ideas! And all your other treasures, you just get me all inspired, thank you so much for letting me peek in and seeing what you got going on!

    This time change has thrown me off too. I'm still very tired. I think it might be a 2 cup coffee day!

    Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Vicky... So much storage and Vertical storage is a big plus in my book! :0) Love that you painted it too... such a great idea!
    High Five my friend.
    -Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky you're my storage hero... I do not have the patience to assemble things - it's why I so often go for boxes or tubs. LOL What a great find though, and I soooo adore that little blue cup with its band of rick-rack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great and creative project Vicky. How do you get your painted objects to come out so well? My stuff looks like it has been painted when I am finished with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Vicky!! It has been some time since I have come to visit. I make it to my dear Stepahnie's daily though. :) Before I forget, thank you for the birthday wishes.
    What a great find you have here! Well worth the $20.00
    I have been spring cleaning already and I can sure think of some areas that would come in handy. :) The assembling part would stop me in my tracks though.
    Have a beautiful, blessed day! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! It's a lot like mine that I have in my craft room except mine doesn't have the dividers!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....