Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Birthday Blessings...:)

Just a quick post to share some of the birthday love I felt today...:)  Today was a really good day. I had so many birthday wishes all day from family, friends, students, teachers, Facebook friends, and several of you lovelies...:) My co-workers bought my lunch today and one of them brought me a yummy homemade German Apple cake. It was so moist and delicious! We all had a piece after our lunch. 
Here is a photo of it...


Then, I went to the office to check on something and while I was talking to our secretary, I got a special delivery.....gorgeous flowers from my sweet hubby!


I came home to a lovely gift from God....He sent us some much needed rain! According to the weather, He will be sending us a lot more tomorrow due to Tropical Storm Andrea. We really need the rain...I just pray for safety over all the school buses and other folks having to travel in it. 


My family and I went out to dinner and when we got home, my parents, sister, nieces, and nephews came over for cake and ice cream. My mom made a yummy lemon blueberry pound cake.....see below!


My sister picked a beautiful cluster of blooms off her hydrangea and brought it to me....so pretty! Mama & Daddy and Nancy gave me money to use to buy some new cruise clothes...:)


And last I wanted to share the sweet note my Kota wrote in my card. He usually doesn't write too much, so I was really touched by his words. He accidentally left out the word know at the end of I love you more than you...but these words are oh so sweet....:)


Just wanted to share some of my sweet little blessings....they all made my heart smile!

Until next time......

3 comments:

  1. Happy, happy belated birthday. such a wonderful collection of surprises for you. Yummy cakes and bouquets of flowers, but the sweet note from your son is a definite keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicky it sounds like you had a fabulous birthday! Love the card and it's sweet note from your son! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! (How did I miss that post?) Sounds like a perfect birthday! The note from your son is just so sweet!
    Hugs,
    Faye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....