Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

I know I say this every month...but  where did this month go? I can hardly believe tomorrow is May 1st...and this year is one third over! I am trying to post at least once a month and am scrambling to try to get my post up before I fall asleep. It's not even 10:00 PM but today was the first day of testing for my firsties and then after work, the hubby and I had to go buy some groceries. I was gone all weekend and didn't get to grocery shop. Needless to say, I am tired! Anywho, let me give you a quick run down of April.....


I have been enjoying my plants and my porch. I got a table from Miranda and am working on finding a couple more mismatched chairs to paint in different colors to put around it. So far I have red and green. I am adding a blue and yellow and then recovering the seats to match. I'm trying to be patient while I wait to find two more chairs. 



Joey and Dakota finished the race car. 
They put a new body on it for this year and it looks so nice! I will be going to watch Dakota race on Saturday night. I went weekend before last but they got rained out. 


I decided on my new theme for my classroom next year. 


Big surprise...my classroom is going to the dogs. :)

Sadie and Rooster gave their approval. :)


I had date night with the hubby...we ate at Bahama Breeze and then went to see I Can Only Imagine. It was great! We both really enjoyed it.


I  found a great deal on new drapes for the living room and I have been enjoying piddling around the house a bit. I will admit though, I have so much to do still. I have tons of stuff to donate and sell at consignment that is just piled up right now. I just haven't had time or energy to deal with it much.



My firsties were recorded saying the Pledge of Allegiance and will be featured on a local radio station. They were super excited!


Miranda and Slade recently moved to the Panama City Beach area and I went to spend this past weekend with her. 


Slade was working out of town so we had a fun girl's weekend. It was just what the doctor ordered. Her new apartment complex is just beautiful and so serene.


I saw my grand fur babies....Bell...


and Rizzo.


We ate some yummy food including Emeril's Coastal Italian where Emeril himself was in the kitchen. According to the waitress he is there most days and lives just down the road in Destin.


These beach pictures are actually taken in the Destin area. The beach there is absolutely gorgeous!





We had such a nice weekend and I look forward to going again. She's almost 4 hours away so I won't get to go too often but  every chance I get, I will. I discovered a great new podcast to listen to on the drive which helps the trip go faster. 


April was a wonderful month full of fun and memories and May promises to be the same. I only have 18 school days left with my firsties. I seriously can't believe this year is almost over. I am ready for summer break though and have a long list of things I hope to accomplish around my house. A really long list. Maybe I will share that next month. 

Well friends, I made it. I'm hitting publish just before 11:00! I hope you all had a lovely April ad that May is even better. Thanks so much for visiting and until next time.... 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Vicky, time is just flying by. I'm thinking of shutting my blog down. I'm concentrating on my art now so I just don't have the time to blog (or to be honest, much inspiration for it). Anyway, I'm thinking about it. Maybe a once a month post like you're doing would work.
    I loved the movie too! It was so good. The beach looks wonderful. We went to Destin once. It was gorgeous. It's hard to believe school is almost out. Seems like it just started. I know you are ready for a break though. Have a wonderful week, my friend!
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panama City Beach is very close to my hometown in AL so that was where we spent all of our spring breaks and summers. Our gulf coast beaches are the most beautiful. It's been a couple of years since I've been to Destin...should work on a visit soon.

    You had a very busy month and your weekend with Miranda sounded wonderful. I look forward to all you are up to in May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April has been busy! I love Panama City Beach area and what fun to have Miranda there. School will be out soon and my daughter and the Grands are looking forward to it. I'm hoping May is a good month for me! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky, my but you stay busy . . . how nice that you had a fun weekend with your daughter. The beach looks amazing, what a blessing to live so close. I had a couple days with my oldest granddaughter (12 years old) and while I was there we went to see I Can Only Imagine, too. It is a great movie we both enjoyed it.
    I'm sure that you are counting down the days until our summer vacation and busy with end of the year activities with your first graders.
    Have fun . . . oh, you have been an inspiration for me to join Weight Watches. I'm down 17.8 pounds and feeling so much better :)
    Hugs,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always fun to catch up with you! LOVE your new drapes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friends i just want to use this opportunity to thank this great loan officer Mr Ben Lee who helped me with a loan i was very in need of $7,000,000.00 USD so i was introduce to Mr Ben Lee a loan officer so i contacted his email and i got the loan amount of $7,000,000.00 USD  i will advice anyone who is in need of a loan to contact email: 247officedept@gmail.com Or you can whatsapp his via  +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....