Pages

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish you and yours a very


I also wanted to say a special thank you to a couple more sweet friends who sent me a little thank you gift for hosting the ornament exchange. Speaking of....if you haven't shared yours with us yet, please do so. Everyone enjoys seeing what the others received! Thank you Kimberley for the sweet ornaments. I love them!



So pretty! And, my favorite color! 

  

And, thank you Cecilia! I love the ornament you painted for me, and the card you sent as well! 


So pretty on my tree!


 I wanted to thank each of you who have commented recently and apologize that I haven't had time to reply. Please know that I read every one of my comments and am so thankful for each one. They just make my day! I hope you and yours have a blessed and beautiful Christmas Day! I have finished cleaning, planning, and packing and am ready to depart for Prague! 
Prayers for safe travels are appreciated! 

Merry Christmas!

Until next time.....

 
 

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas. Enjoy your trip to Prague. I know you are over the moon excited. I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see pictures. Have an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Prague my sweet friend. Merry Christmas to you. I am going to spend today and tomorrow seeing some of my Houston family and then fly home on Sunday.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you, sweet Vicky.
    Your gifts are darling and how very thoughtful of those dear women.
    It has been a wonderful year getting to know you better through our blogs. You have been a real joy and you are very special to me.

    Enjoy your travels and special time with your daughter. You are going to be blessed with this awesome vacation and family time spent with one another. Enjoy yourself!!

    Much love to you~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dear Vicky! I am sure that by now you are all safe and sound in Prague and enjoying a special time with your dear Miranda! Even though I have been somewhat silent in Blogland recently, you haven't been far from my thoughts, I assure you! I do look forward to hearing all about your travels and catching up with you in the New Year! I pray you had a blessed Christmas!
    Thank you for your kind friendship...it means so much to me, Vicky! Blessings and ever so much love to you...
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Vicky,
    thank you for your very sweet comments and encouragement . . . I am starting to feel much better . . . that sick spell set me on my butt for 12 days. I'm not sure if it is that way with each person who got the virus or because of my age, but things are looking brighter. Your caring words where wonderful medicine, thank you :)
    Enjoy your trip to Prague; I know it is going to be filled with excitement and memories to treasure for years to come.
    Love,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must apologize for not sharing mine yet. I was so busy before we headed out on vacation that I didn't get the pictures taken. Now I am busy preparing for the New Year's Eve party we are hosting. I promise to get to it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a delightful ornaments - especially the one with the Carol notes inside! Wishing you the very best happiness and health in 2016, Vicky!
    Love from
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to pop in and say I enjoyed your photos on FB of your trip. I know you'll be sharing a post soon...looking forward to it :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave such kind words for me. Your sweet comments make my heart smile!
I always reply to comments by e-mail, so please make sure you are not a no-reply commenter! Blessings!

Recent Posts.....